[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 14, Issue 58

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Thu May 28 13:04:59 EDT 2009

David,

I thought I had answered that one with a previous email.  First, you can
see the latest git changes at this link:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/readetexts/repos/mainline/trees/master

I don't know why the main page doesn't show that.  It never has; it's
something I've just lived with.

Second, the activity is 100% python, so if you have the .xo file you
have all the source there is.

I understand there is an option in python setup.py that lets you create
a source package but I've never used it.  If I created such a package
where would I post it?

James Simmons