[IAEP] IRC application Autojoin feature does not work on Soas2-20090524 (Soas-1)]

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Tue May 26 16:00:26 EDT 2009

Caroline;

I tried a burned CD of .iso.

There is no memory in computer for changes made while running?

SUGAR remembers  user name at sign on and changes of colors if not
turned off,
If do a reboot after change name or colors from controlpanel it goes to
a blue autologin screen
and comes back with the changes. Is this a feature of Control Panel and
not applications?
why not auto join in IRC?

Regards;
Tom Gilliard