[IAEP] [Marketing] idea for consolidated Sugar feedback + a new name for our "users"

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:24:15 EDT 2009

We might want to simplify the language a bit for kids... I'm not sure
kids would be able to offer a coherent answer to the third question,
even if they know who we are :-)
(note to self: put photo of community in as easter egg?)

How about wishlist fishing?

"What would you like to do with Sugar that you can't do today?"
or...
"What should the people who make Sugar do next?"

(recognizing that understandably, many kids will likely bring up
hardware not just software and to the latter question we will get
answers like "take a long rest after programming so hard")

Sean