[IAEP] Help to Find the PO file of Some Activities to able me to Translate Them

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Mon May 25 16:02:48 EDT 2009

Well the main thing here is about demoing... I've taken it upon myself to
package about 50 activities... including fructose and glucose... now... we
have things like flash which isnt an xo bundle, though many people believe
it could/should be, and that would/should be considered a honey app, but it
must be installed via rpm.... Really the only process required with the new
jhconvert alexey has been working on is upload to git, then jhconvert
creates the packages for the all the distros, including the .xo bundles...
so really we want to make it as easy as authors not having to worry about
packaging at all... just about uploading their latest source to
git.sugarlabs.org, the only place the source really needs to be... we can
automate the rest... but your process is currently the only sane thing I've
seen written up and it'd be a shame to loose it in the anals of archived
emails... so better wiki than nothing, no?

kind Regards,
David Van Assche