[IAEP] SUGAR DESKTOP on Intel Mac's an alternate solution.

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun May 24 20:52:31 EDT 2009

The VirtualBox procedure is reliable, I use that and works fine with
the new version of VirtualBox I was prompted to install this week.

I believe ars technica took their screenshots of Sugar running in
VirtualBox on a Mac.

Until such a time as we can propose a pancke-button one-click
installer for the VirtualBox solution, Sugar on a Stick with a single
icon to click on looks more promising in terms of ease of use.

Sean