[IAEP] soas live cd on MacBook? How?

Andrea Mangiatordi andrea.mangiatordi at gmail.com
Sun May 24 14:45:21 EDT 2009

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Beware that if "blessing" is similar to that of classic MacOS, then it
> includes adding a small binary piece that is *not* free software.  In
> other words, it may be illegal to publish SoaS as pre-blessed images.

Hi everybody,
I have a pre-Intel mac, so I can't test it directly, but AFAIK there are
many linux distributions which run flawlessly on a Mac (both powerpc and
intel) and they even have a livecd option (I can think of Ubuntu, but
there can be others). So, if Ubuntu can boot, there should be a free
software way to do it..

Hope this helps

Andrea

--