[IAEP] Help to Find the PO file of Some Activities to able me to Translate Them

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sun May 24 10:25:32 EDT 2009

Its a start indeed, except all the links go to dev.laptop.org with no
source, and most have no status at all. Does anyone mind if I create a
new one based on this and what I know? I'll then try and find the
exact status of all activities. I need this anyway for the activities
I am packaging so it shouldnt be too much extra work.

Kind Regards,
David Van Assche