[IAEP] soas live cd on MacBook? How?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 11:27:00 EDT 2009

Hi Caroline,

I haven't gotten the cd to work yet.  Created 2 on the Mac. Neither works.  Wonder if making it on the Windows side would do it...will try to find out how to do that.  USB didn't work, even with the boot-helper.  I can, and have, run Sugar with the Virtual Box.  In fact, I keep it in my toolbar.

I have been busy with our family business the past few days.  I might have a little time tonight to try some other things. But houseguests come tomorrow afternoon and we leave for MT soon after they leave.  Won't have much time to play with this until I get back to MT.

Caryl