[IAEP] Cheap User Testing (via Steve Krug)

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sat May 23 07:31:59 EDT 2009

On a similar note I've been doing some publicity, but from the developer
side. Basicaly, there are lots of projects that have irc channels, and many
of those folks are interested in getting involved in other projects. Of
course, its hard to convince people unless it works for particular
distros... debian and ubuntu come to mind. But there is a lot of interest in
helping out, and I believe a good recruiting method is joining the various
freenode channels and just talking a bit about the project.

kind regards,
David (nubae) Van Assche