[IAEP] translating the static site

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed May 20 12:34:26 EDT 2009

Hi,

what's the plan regarding this? We have the spanish translation quite advanced.

Talking in #sugar with people, this is what I understood:

- the spanish translation is getting there,

- our pootle still needs a bit of banging before it can accept the data,

- we don't have yet the data to feed pootle,

- I don't know if there's a plan about how to integrate the pootle
output into the static site.

Any more info about it? Though it's very important that the
english-speaking world gets to know Sugar, I think it's critical for
SugarLabs to explain itself to the spanish-speaking one, because they
are the people that right now have most of the reasons for
contributing back to the community.

Thanks,

Tomeu