[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] soas live cd on MacBook? How?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:03:45 EDT 2009

rEFIt is good .. we use it at our college for multiboot access (OSX,
Windows, Linux etc.) I modify one file to prevent hostile access to some EFI
functions. If somebody here supports the rEFIt developer with a suitable
graphics and some technical support, they could include a sugar icon and
ensure that it is correctly detected on bootup. This would include any
bootable CDROMs in an iMac computer on startup such as Sugar.
     http://venublog.com/images/mac/refit.png

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au