[IAEP] VIA C3 based laptop

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed May 20 05:31:32 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> SoaS boots on the XO, which is also "not a i686". The kernel rpm name
> says "i586" IIRC. I think it has a reasonable chance of working on
> C3s.

Actually, I'm probably wrong on this one.

Wad reminds me that XS images (also based on Fedora) lost Via C3
support somewhere around the F7 lifecycle. I haven't restested w F9
though.

Enough handwaving. Give it a test and tell us how it goes with the
various distros! ;-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions