[IAEP] VIA C3 based laptop

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:45:50 EDT 2009

Or if its really Mandriva (what used to be called mandrake) that you want to
run, I believe there are sugar packages for that distro, you might have to
search the net a bit. I know Caixa Magica, which is based on Mandriva has
been quite worked on to work for many netbooks including the classmate set
of netbooks. But start with Sugar on a stick, if it doesn't load, let us
know and we can help you to make Sugar work on your hardware and
distribution.

kind regards,
David (Nubae) Van Assche