[IAEP] Sugar Camp Refection

Carlo Falciola cfalciola at yahoo.it
Tue May 19 11:40:43 EDT 2009

Hi!,
 Absolutely astonishing approach, let me try to add my bit as non-native english speaker:
Switch from paper to something electronic (we had a projector, just needed to leave a "dedicated" pc to the task), maybe a wiki page would do.

The pros will be: Better readability of topics, auto documentation of process, (and hopefully) chance to get remote people to partecipate to process.
The cons I see: Writing down topics may take bit longer, Dot & checks implementation to be figured out...

ciao e a presto !

carlo