[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 14, Issue 58

Kathy Pusztavari kathy at kathyandcalvin.com
Mon May 18 12:25:22 EDT 2009

James,

I'm curious.  Can't it be as simple as putting books on memory or a
thumbdrive and having a program find the books locally and let you pick from
that list?  Like MS Reader searching for .lit books or Peanut Reader
(whatever it is called today) searching for .pdb files and creating a
library list for you?

-Kathy