[IAEP] Gitorious adopted by Qt/Nokia

Johan Sørensen johan at johansorensen.com
Thu May 14 06:51:04 EDT 2009

Hi.

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> [cc += johan]
>
> On 05/11/09 19:05, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
>> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 18:53, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
>>> Announcement here:
>>>
>>>  http://blog.gitorious.org/
>>>
>>> We're very lucky to be sharing our development platform with a large
>>> project with very deep pockets.
>>
>> Agreed. Any plans to upgrade to the new version?
>
> I was pondering the idea of asking Johan if we could switch to
> sugar.gitorious.org altogether.  It would mean less infrastructure work
> for us, in exchange for less control over our most precious piece of
> development infrastructure.

Obviously I think that would be very cool, plus it would probably help
drive more attention to your projects.

Currently, the "premium hosting" (eg (sub)domain and custom layout) on
Gitorious.org is not free. It's one of the ways we fund Gitorious,
however in return you get an SLA and access to some custom statistics.
Sounds interesting?

> --
>   // Bernie Innocenti - http://codewiz.org/
>  \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://sugarlabs.org/