[IAEP] The eBook "ah ha" moment for Sugar on a Stick

Carol Farlow Lerche cafl at msbit.com
Tue May 12 14:42:33 EDT 2009

This issue was discussed at length about a week ago, and James Simmons and
Alexei (I think) were discussing the provision of a library activity.  Until
that happens, I think James' reader activity and Sayamendu's fbreader
activity should be packaged for SOAS to allow epub, comic format and text
formats to be read conveniently in SOAS.

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/search?q=newbery&cat=all

is a package on aslo of all the free Newbery honor books by women authors as
a .xol package.  The texts themselves are epub format. I wish someone would
reinstate the ability to access .xol files in SOAS.

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:31 AM, Caroline Meeks <caroline at solutiongrove.com