[IAEP] I have booked a space for Sunday May 16th Sugar Labs meeting

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:53:46 EDT 2009

La Ruche
84 quai de Jemmapes
75010 Paris
Tél.:+33 (0)1 48 03 92 00
http://www.la-ruche.net

La Ruche ("The Beehive") describes itself as a "living laboratory".
It's an alternative space which provides office infrastructure and
support in a relaxed environment for ethical entrepreneurs ("social
business").

Their meeting room has a capacity of 30 people and is equipped with
wifi, videoprojector, and whiteboard. Outside the meeting room is a
lounge area conducive for informal discussions.

They are located along the charming Canal Saint Martin
(http://paris.bypainters.com/10eme/images/canal%20dt%20Martin/peintures/rafflewski%20-Rolf-paris-le-canal-st-martin.jpg)
a short walk from Place de la République. Film buffs will recognize
the Hôtel du Nord. Many restaurants and cafés are in the vicinity.

It's more expensive than I planned because of the Sunday charge, but I
feel sure we will have a great meeting there!

Sean