[IAEP] Creating Your First Sugar Activity

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Mon May 11 21:50:15 EDT 2009

Hey James,

That sounds like a good solution given your hardware specs.  It's been
years since I used a computer with less than 2GB RAM :P

But it's really easy to emulate Sugar.  You just download VirtualBox
and the SoaS appliance; it takes about 20 minutes total.  And to test
collaboration, you can just run multiple VMs and let them collaborate
with each other.

Best regards,
Wade