[IAEP] Sugar Labs Flophouse

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Sun May 10 15:01:30 EDT 2009

A colleague, Paul Flint, who used to be here in DC but has since moved to VT
has been ranting and raging about starting something similar for several
years.  His vision is not Sugar-centric, but he's definitely in the same
camp (Open Source in Education).  And if you know him, you'll know how much
fun he'd have with something calling itself "Sugar Shack". ;-)
Anyway, I forwarded the thread to him and he said "Oh, yeah!"  (He's on the
road for the next couple of days and so not as tethered to his computers as
he might otherwise be. Hence, me as proxy.)
So, specifically, put Barre, VT in the running, as a possibility.