[IAEP] Sugar Labs Flophouse

Gaurav Bhushan gaurav at schmizz.net
Sat May 9 11:57:08 EDT 2009

Hey David,

This is a great Idea!

I would be all keen on dedicating my efforts full time on the interactive
map<http://n2.nabble.com/-Marketing---IAEP--Project-process-visualization-tc2798356.html>
if an opportunity like this arises. Being students we sail in a lot of boats
:) and It would give us good time to focus on some ideas we always wanted to
pursue.

Regards,
Gaurav Bhushan

User Experience Design