[IAEP] Fwd: [Sur] Labyrinth 6

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri May 8 05:44:47 EDT 2009

Simon Schampijer wrote:
> Gary C Martin wrote:
>> On 17 Apr 2009, at 08:15, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations to Gary and Aleksey.
>>>
>>> Paola is a teacher from .uy and has already tried the new version of
>>> Labyrinth and written a small tutorial about how to create mind maps
>>> with it, see link in the forwarded email below.
>> Thanks Tomeu, very open to feedback (have a long list myself also), so
>> please do feel free bounce any feedback you see my way.
>>
>> Regards,
>> -Gary
>
> Hi Gary,
>
> awesome work - of course a big thank to Aleksey as well. Had fun
> creating a map with Labyrinth today - some thoughts:
>
> - zooming shortcuts: In Browse we use (ctrl++ and ctrl+-) for zoom in
> and zoom out. Write does the same. Not sure what Read does - at least
> ctrl++ does not work. Would be cool to settle on some short cuts. (Btw:
> the wheel on a mouse does work as well for zooming)
>
> - zoom: is there a way that when I zoomed in, that I move to another
> area of the canvas? (hope it is clear what I mean here)
>
> - scaling of images: when an image is scaled moving it does take very
> very long - I guess it is re-rendered
>
> - translations: is labyrinth up in pootle?

Just seen that this is already the case - and that we have the German
translations even done already. Maybe we can do a release with the
translations? Is the translation team aware that Labyrinth is ready to
be translated? No spanish translation yet - as of today. I guess the
teacher from Uruguay who has been doing the tutorial will have it done
in 5 minutes ;)

Cheers,
    Simon