[IAEP] next design meeting

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Thu May 7 10:43:24 EDT 2009

Thanks Tomeu!

I suggest we meet on #sugar-meeting this Saturday, at 10am EST (2pm UTC), to
discuss these proposals. Eben and I are also working on the issues we
discussed in the last meeting, though we need a bit more time to put mockups
together. We are aiming to be ready in time for Sugarcamp.

Hope to see you there on Saturday,

Christian

anything at christianmarcschmidt.com

http://www.christianmarcschmidt.com