[IAEP] How to sugarize "Learning Now" / Apprendre maintenant?

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Wed May 6 13:42:30 EDT 2009

Hi all,
The SugarCamap event in Paris will enjoy the participation of Fabrice Menoyot,
the developer of "Learning Now / Apprendre maintenant"!

Let's quote from it's website http://freeeducationcenter.com/ :
"Learning Now v1 (Apprendre Maintenant v1)* is a brand new educational tool
originally designed for a 15 to 35 years-old public. Today's version can be used
for a larger audience. It is a great new (Freeware - open source) software for
building interactive and multimedia books, courses, presentations, digital rooms
and educational games for all ages. The project initiated in Jamaica in
September 2004 with the support of the UNESCO in Kingston."

How could we sugarize it's educational suite?

The application is developed in Adobe Flashplayer 10. I got it working with the
Web browser Epiphany but not with gnash.

Do you see any chance to share this educational tool for the XO users?

If you manage to particpate to the SugarCamp in Paris, feel free to aks how we
could work together toward the sugarization of "Learning Now".

Thank you for your comments

Samy