[IAEP] Library Activity

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Tue May 5 18:01:35 EDT 2009

Carol,

I meant no insult to children.  I just thought they could benefit from a
basic structure which they could then add to.  Not everyone is good at
designing hierarchies.  It's something you have to learn.  My own mother
has not really mastered the idea of hierarchical file systems.  (Dad
leaves the computing to Mom).  My wife, when asked where walnuts could
be found in the supermarket, answered "In the Nut Section."  The answer
I was looking for would have been "In the Baking aisle."

James Simmons