[IAEP] School Report and request for help replicating some SoaS bugs.

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue May 5 14:00:24 EDT 2009

I visited the Lilla Fredrick School, the one-to-one middle school using
apple macbooks in Boston today on some non-sugar business and also talked to
them about working with them and their students over the summer to help us
make marketing material and documentation such as videos.

We would like to get Sugar working on their macbooks and on the compaq's
that they have in the Professional Development room that aren't used much
anymore.

We ran into bugs.  On the mac's they seemed to boot fine from the CD+USB but
there was some sort of problem with the screen.  I've attached a pic, has
anyone else seen it? Please comment in ticket  827.

On the Compaq computer it boots fine but no cursor-arrow shows up. If you
move the mouse you can tell where it should be, icons highlight, but there
is no arrow.  Anyone else seeing this one? I've seen it before at the YMCA.
Please comment on ticket 828.

Thanks!
Caroline

--