[IAEP] Library Activity

Carol Farlow Lerche cafl at msbit.com
Tue May 5 15:46:56 EDT 2009

To the extent that "Title", "Author", etc. are simply labels for two tags
that many ebook items have, and that one could establish others, it is a
good generalization of calibre's useful but fixed view. A lot of programs
(including the dreaded Windows) allow selection of which columns to display,
optimizing screen real estate for personal preferences.  And some types of
displays work much better for small sets of items as opposed to large ones.
The fisheye view in my last post is not at all useful for a large
collection, but it works well for a search result with a few to about a
hundred items.