[IAEP] Library Activity

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:19:34 EDT 2009

The screenshots help the discussion a great deal.

Thinking in terms of how you sort and change views is useful, since
there are a few very different use cases that could all rely on what
Aleksey is describing [local calibre, active filesharing, global
persistent file hosting and bundle creation/publishing among them]

SJ