[IAEP] NYSCATE - Nov 2009 in Rochester NY

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Tue May 5 14:18:14 EDT 2009

We have a meeting tentatively scheduled for the afternoon of May 18.
When we firm things up, I'll post a note at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Math4Team/Meetings

At that point we'll have final projects from the RIT students and I
should have more info on what's been made and/or what point things are
at.  If needed I'll assign work teams to pick up where the RIT kids left
off so we'll have activities in various forms of completion to show case.

Some that will be ready for early tests and feedback, others that will
be very rough around the edges.

~Karlie