[IAEP] Fwd: NYSCATE - Nov 2009 in Rochester NY

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue May 5 12:39:56 EDT 2009

cross-posting to Marketing

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karlie Robinson <karlie_robinson at webpath.net>
Date: Tue, May 5, 2009 at 6:38 PM
Subject: [IAEP] NYSCATE - Nov 2009 in Rochester NY
To: iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org

Good afternoon everyone.
Charles Profitt has me thinking a lot about he New York State
Association for Computers and Technologies in Education Trade show in
Rochester NY, November 22-24, 2009.  As Chas explains, if technology
isn't pitched at NYSCATE, it won't even be on the radar for districts in
NY State.
While I could complete the RFP for a 1 hour talk, I'd like to do
something spectacular if we could.
So would anyone like to come to Rochester with your XOs and help lead a
3 or 6 hour hands on session?  If so, what should we present for 3 hours?
I need ideas!

Thanks in advance for your help,
Karlie

links