[IAEP] Library Activity

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Tue May 5 11:14:06 EDT 2009

Aleksey,

I read your Library document and the one linked to it on Unified
Objects.  This sounds like quite an ambitious project.  I would agree
with Tomeu that some kind of UI mockup would be a good idea.  I've been
programming for a living for over 30 years and reading your description
I finally have some idea of what my end users must go through.  It sure
sounds useful, but some mocked up screen shots would help explain the
idea and sell it.  Even a back of the napkin effort like Tomeu linked to
would be better than nothing.

James Simmons