[IAEP] [Grassroots-l] OLPC in Kindergarten

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:17:05 EDT 2009

Caroline,

I am not in touch with them, and I probably should be. I think they
will be at a summer meeting in Washington I plan to attend. Are there
RIT people in this email group?

--
Cheers,
MariaD

Make math your own, to make your own math.

http://www.naturalmath.com social math site
http://groups.google.com/group/naturalmath our email group
http://www.phenixsolutions.com empowering our innovations