[IAEP] educational brew

Kathy Pusztavari kathy at kathyandcalvin.com
Tue May 5 08:36:05 EDT 2009

I think that is a great point, Maria.  The homeschool community, especially
in the US (that I know of), are great at field testing things.  They are a
resource that should not be overlooked as they are able to make use of new
innovation quicker and are unable to afford to be as picky.  They tend to
make use of free quality programs off the internet.

-Kathy