[IAEP] educational brew

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Tue May 5 00:35:48 EDT 2009

The other thing I should have said about rob's post but didn't was that I
pretty much agree with all of it as a description of the reality we face,
ie. my experiences of being an innovative teacher are similar enough to what
rob describes as to make it pointless to quibble about the differences

my support for the continuation of widespread unreasonable behaviour (in the
xo tradition) is based on acceptance of that reality