[IAEP] Logic simulator

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Mon May 4 13:20:46 EDT 2009

At Sun, 3 May 2009 22:09:57 +0100,
Gary C Martin wrote:

> Noticed this Flash based logic simulator:
>
> 	http://joshblog.net/projects/logic-gate-simulator/Logicly.html
>
> Would be quite a simple sandbox activity to make (python, gtk+,
> ciaro); but before I burn time (well add to my future todos list), do
> teachers on this list think it is more than just a geeky play-thing,
> or does it have educational merit?

  At that level, it isn't really embarassing to mention that Etoys
comes with one of such.  The good news with that version is that all
the rules are visible to the learner and new parts can be added by
themselves.

  (It is kind of slow on XO, but people can make the graphics small,
or just make one on different ideas...)

-- Yoshiki