[IAEP] educational brew

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon May 4 12:03:51 EDT 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 17:42, Costello, Rob R
<Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:

> at the risk of dragging practical developers into a theoretical discussion,
> i would suggest sugar needs to more clearly nail down its educational
> position... and then some structures like lesson templates .. which will
> inevitably be limited in some ways

I was hoping that this decision would be taken at the activity,
content and deployment levels and that the Sugar platform itself
wouldn't need to take a position that excludes the others.

Not about being "agnostic about learning" but about providing a
superset of what each approach requires so more people can come play
together regardless of their beliefs.

Regards,

Tomeu