[IAEP] Logic simulator

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun May 3 17:09:57 EDT 2009

Noticed this Flash based logic simulator:

	http://joshblog.net/projects/logic-gate-simulator/Logicly.html

Would be quite a simple sandbox activity to make (python, gtk+,
ciaro); but before I burn time (well add to my future todos list), do
teachers on this list think it is more than just a geeky play-thing,
or does it have educational merit?

FWIW: it could do with a few more input/output and processing devices
(sensors, buzzers, coloured leds, motors, counters). And, hey if time
is no obstacle, perhaps make it a split screen view, holding a physics
sandbox with the logic driving/animating simple little motorised
constructions.

Regards,
--Gary