[IAEP] design meeting recap

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sat May 2 11:30:53 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 00:36, Christoph Derndorfer
<e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> Christian,
>
> thanks for the meeting summary, much appreciated!
>
> As also mentioned on the wiki-entry I think it would be very useful to
> have design mockups ready in time to be discussed at SugarCamp Paris in
> mid-May.
>
> I also believe that we should aim to get early feedback on these sorts
> of ideas from teachers and other people who are involved with OLPC /
> Sugar pilots around the world. Though I'm not quite sure yet what the
> best process for doing that is...

We have started getting feedback about the activity list from .uy, who
have updated recently to the 0.82 release:
http://dev.sugarlabs.org/ticket/806

I think we are getting close to have a nice feedback loop with users
and am happy to translate back and forth for a while if the design
team thinks it's a good idea.

Regards,

Tomeu