[IAEP] [Marketing] Fwd: [Sur] sugarlabs.org: sugerencia

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Fri May 1 06:15:31 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 03:31:29PM -0700, Josh Williams wrote:
> Martin Dengler wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:42:32PM +0200, Sean DALY wrote:
> >
> >> Alas, if I had the technical chops to code what is necessary, I would
> >> have done so already :-(
> >>
> > [...]
> >
> >> Designing a slick, integrated site can come later as far as I'm
> >> concerned (other priorities more important) but we could go to
> >> single-window tomorrow if every site section had a link to the
> >> homepage, which they do not :-(
> >>

> > I'm happy to submit the HTML changes to www.sugarlabs.org, the
> > wiki and download logo & "home" links already take one back to
> > www.sl.o, so that just leaves activities.sl.o, right?
> >

> I'm working on the front end for ASLO, I don't know who is going to put
> the navigation code into the php templates, I could do it, but I haven't
> really touched them as of yet.
> If someone is planning on putting an
> additional navigation, please send me a message to coordinate. Otherwise:
well, as a curent ASLO maint I'm ok with pushing navigation bar with your new
ASLO front end

> The ul id="nav-access" is probably not the best place to put it (even
> though it's the most logical). I would prefer it placed in div
> id="page-title" and have a ul with an id named="sugar-nav" (or similar)
> created.
do you have an account on git.sl.o? I could add you to slo-activities
project

> Also, if someone could ad the class "sugar" to the body tag of ASLO - or
> give me approval to do so, it would be appreciated : ) .
you can do it in master branch(devel branch) or in private branch if you want.
but take into account the fact that we'll have to merge upstream commits
later, so changes should be as local as possible

--
Aleksey