[IAEP] after Paris ==> Re: [Grassroots-l] Planning for Sugar Camp Paris

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Fri May 1 03:19:35 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am not sure if there a need for it.

But I can offer een place to work for one week, 26th July - 2nd Agust in
Oegstgeest,The Netherlands. It is about 20 min from Schiphol (AMS)
Airport (AMS).

If wished I could allocate place to camp and workspace (20-30 people
room). Access will be free and sleeping will be in tents. There is also
place to bring/arrange bigger tents to have meetings.

We plan to have a good uplink 40M/bit and a decent wifi/wired
infrastructure.

The is event is called OpenCommunityCamp. see
http://opencommunitycamp.org or ask me for more info.

kind regards,
Marten

--