[IAEP] Count Down to FOSSVT! April 10 - 10 Days to go!

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Mar 31 20:58:57 EDT 2009

FOSSVT is an open source conference for educators in Vermont where Walter
and I are going to present Sugar on a Stick.  April 10

The good news is:
I have the sticks!
I have an "USB Assimilator program"
I have 7 USB port
SoaS1 3-23 seems to be working well.

Blockers:
We need a working jabber server so people can collaborate (I'll write
another email with details on what is wrong and how me might fix it.)

Nice to have
Can we fix Bug 645? Be nice to have a nice branded page when people open
browse
I am going to buy a CD writer with lightscribe so I can also bring some boot
helpers. It would be great if someone could make me a nice design to put on
it for the boot helpers

How can you help?
- Test SoaS1 3-23
- Make sure your favorite program is on the image or if it isn't make sure
its working so we can add it

Caroline's Todo's
-Test the 7Port and the assimilator program to find out how long it will
take to burn 7 USBs
-Buy a CD Writer with light scribe
- What other programs should be on the SoaS we hand out? People love Scratch
- Does it work on SoaS1?

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove