[IAEP] bar code

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:58:00 EDT 2009

I have achieved excellent results with GNU barcode, I used a simple
bash script to generate PDFs for label sheets to inventory several
thousand videocassettes.

I can find the script tomorrow, I think there was a PS to PDF step or
an imagemagick call but the magic is in barcode itself which does
EAN-13 and most if not all of the encodings used in business.

Sean.