[IAEP] Google Analytics for wiki.sl.o?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:41:40 EDT 2009

thanks David yes I'm putting out fires this week, organizing the first
batch of 100 branded USB sticks for the SoaS beta launch at FOSSVT,
targeted mailing of the v0.84 press release to educators, preparing
for a trip to Paris for Solutions Linux, my article for OLPCNews,
testing SoaS on the XO, the marketing IRC meeting minutes... and... my
day job :-)

I'll start getting up to speed on the stats later next week I think

thanks

Sean