[IAEP] ars technica

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Mar 26 16:38:21 EDT 2009

On 26 Mar 2009, at 19:42, Wade Brainerd wrote:

> http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2009/03/sugar-labs-announces-new-version-of-sugar-learning-platform.ars
>
> Nice to see a positive article from Ars (if it is straight from the
> press release), since they panned just about everything OLPC did.
>
> BTW, the release mentions a mind map activity.  Have either of the
> two development branches actually been released yet?

I just read a pdf of the press release 3hrs ago and got the shock of
my life :-) I'm working on getting a release of Labyrinth based code
together. Perhaps a day or two, or over the weekend – the original UI
is really not clean/simple enough for us (though it works fine as is
if you know all the tricks).

--Gary