[IAEP] status on Sugar Guide for 0.84

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Mar 26 14:22:07 EDT 2009

Yes,

New information can be added at any time to FM manuals at
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Sugar/8_4/WebHome .  (You will
need to register and login to make changes)

The document maintainer, if this case Anne, will copy edit your
changes and push them to the published version of the document.

FM works like a wiki with a couple of checks and balances.  It is a
good compromise between wikis and traditional publishing.

David