[IAEP] ASLO update

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sun Mar 22 15:54:24 EDT 2009

Just a quick status report on aslo.

1500 downloads yesterday!  The service has been at least doubling
downloads every week since it came up.  I wonder how long we can
continue that growth rate.

Front end.  Josh and the rest of the designer are working on a nice front end.

Back end.  Mozilla has done a lot of work pulling hard-coded strings
out of AMO and moving them into the .po files.  This makes our life
much easier:)

The downside is an attempt to rebase activites-deve.sl.o from amo was
pretty flaky.  So I am creating a new devel branch based directly on
upstreams cvs and cherry picking patches from our devel branch.  I
hope to be done later today.

david