[IAEP] aslo categories

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:47:34 EDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 1:05 PM, Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:
> So, summing up so far, this could give us something like:
>     Art
>     Communication
>     Games
>     Geography
>     Literacy
>     Maths
>     Music
>     Programming
>     Science
>     Utilities

I don't know what the solution is, but I have issues with the above taxonomy.

Is art music? Is music art? Where does synth lab fit it? Art, music,
programming, science? Is a memorize a game when you are making math
facts cards? Or is it geometry when you make a name that country game?
Or is it English-language learning when you making pronunciation
cards?Typing Tutor can be used for spelling, not just learning to

Perhaps we can search on descriptions? And if reviewers could add a
word or two description of what they used the activity for, and Gary
generates an interactive SOM for the search...

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs