[IAEP] Wiki Sugar_Labs GettingInvolved links seem broken

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Mar 15 17:46:12 EDT 2009

Just a quick heads up, I'm afraid don't have time to look at this
right now.

The icon links on:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/GettingInvolved

... all seem broken, clicking on an icon does not take you to the
anchor. It was working fine, not sure when it broke.

The wiki did get some work done on it today, so not sure if it's
related to that recent change, or just broken by subsequent wiki
edits. FWIW, the image links were created with a fairly hairy template
trick, but that was about cleanest possible solution given the version
of media wiki and plug-ins we had back then.

Regards,
--Gary