[IAEP] Priorities and Ideas (for GSoC)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 16:27:10 EDT 2009

I guess I wasn't clear in my last message. The point I was trying to
make is that regardless of the scale of the GSoC program, it is small
relative to our needs and the potential size of the pool of interested
contributors. Therefore, we should consider designing a mentoring
program that can beyond the needs of GSoC.

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs