[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] 0.84 Activity Release Notes

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Mar 11 11:07:24 EDT 2009

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On 11.03.2009, at 15:13, Simon Schampijer wrote:
>
>> Simon Schampijer wrote:
>>> Dear Activity Maintainers,
>>>
>>> for the 0.84 Release notes I need your help. It would be awesome to
>>> get
>>> detailed notes for each activity. Definitely the Fructose ones - as
>>> well
>>> the Honey activities are welcome.
>>>
>>> Please use the Template [1] to create a page and link it
>>> appropriately
>>> at [2]. The template contains comments for each section. As an
>>> example
>>> you can look at the Browse release notes [3] as well.
>>>
>>> Deadline: Friday, March 13th as our big Marketing Press campaign will
>>> start the 16th of March. Of course, the sooner this gets in the
>>> better,
>>> as it will be a starting point for the FLOSS Manual efforts as well.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>    Your Release Team
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Release/Releases/Sucrose/0.84/ActivityTeamplate
>>> [2]
>>> http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Release/Releases/Sucrose/0.84#Fructose_2
>>> [3]
>>> http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Release/Releases/Sucrose/0.84/Browse
>> Another ping on this one. 3 more days left.
>

> I added
>
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Release/Releases/Sucrose/0.84/Etoys
>
> - Bert -

Awesome. I did not make an entry as I thought we could add the changes
to the Glucose section as well. But looks more than perfect like that.

Regards,
    Simon